"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."































Monday, April 23, 2012

My eyes have been opened....

This weekend I went to St. George to watch some softball...oh how I miss it. When I was actually playing the game, all I could think about was when it was going to be done and I could move on with life. Now I realize how short life truly is. I have no regrets when it comes to the amount of time I spent playing the sport I love, but I do miss it. When I walked into the ball park I literally had tears in my eyes!!! Just a little ridiculous!!! Funniest part was watching my dad cry when he saw me cry! I had soooooo much fun watching and I can't wait to coach one day. Right now I am doing private lessons with two girls and it has been a blast!!! I took for granted the years I had playing the game. 13 out of the 23 years of my life I played softball....WHAT?! Where did it go??? Why didn't I cherish it like I should have?:(

I am currently working two jobs. I love my full time one and the second one is just fine once I'm there, but getting there is so difficult. I catch myself complaining all the time about that job, but why? I am so lucky to be able to financially support our little family. Some people don't even have 1 job and I am blessed enough to have two! Same thing with exercise...I don't work out 4 hours a day anymore, of course things are going to soften!!! As long as I feel good and am happy, that's all that matters!!! Long story short, I am working on minimizing my complaining. I have a body that is full functioning, job security, a fantastic marriage, a blessed life. My eyes have been opened. This world is full of endless opportunity and it is my job to fulfill my dreams with the love of my life by my side:)

No comments:

Post a Comment