"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."































Monday, March 28, 2011

What's New???

We're official home owners!!! We closed on our house on February 22! Not only is that day awesome for that reason, but it happens to be that Cody and I have been together for 3 whole years on that date! We'll never forget it! It's such an amazing feeling having a place to call your home...your very own! It's perfect for us:) So I turn 22 on Thursday and Cody and I are getting massages and going to Olive Garden for dinner! I can't wait. We haven't done something fun for just us in a long time. We always come up with excuses, and just do the necessities...so we've decided that once a year, we're going on a big vacation. Not just our traditional Lake Powell trip, which is amazing don't get me wrong, but somewhere we've never been. This year=Boston, Mass.! Cody's brother graduates from high school in June, so we're going to a Red Sox game:( I'd so prefer the good ol' Yankees, but it's not my trip:) Next year=Hawaii, and 2013=Alaska fishing trip! We can't wait! We're young, we're doing very well for ourselves, so why not spoil ourselves before babies come along??? It's a great plan if you ask me:) I'm so excited! Erin's baby Carter is getting so big, and Chad and Lori are about to pop out baby Jade! Babies all around, it's so exciting and magical! It's weird to think that if I wanted to, I could have a baby now. I still feel so young and it's weird when people ask me when we're going to have kids. What?! I can have kids???! Sheesh, it's still a little scary to think about...couple more years for me! Well, til next time.....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited for you and Cody to go to Boston! That will be so much fun for you guys. I completly agree with the baby subject! No rush. :0) Enjoy the time together as a young married couple! It so much fun.

    ReplyDelete